Monday, July 25, 2011

Previously, on "Before I came to India"...

So, before I ventured off into this crazy adventure I stopped in London to surprise my best friend, Jules. Our mutual friends have asked me to put up some shots from the trip so...here ya go!

Drinking vino on the rooftop with Jules and her amazing friends. 

Enjoying a free raspberry cake from Pret Manger supplied by the very cute French barista behind the counter.  Yup, I still got it. 


Beautiful view of London in the evening from Jules' and Matt's flat in Brixton. 



And this folks is why I love Jules. I love her because she is quite possibly the cutest creature ever. I mean who else gets this excited about a fish umbrella? Yeah, Jules does. 

Relaxing at the flat...it felt like old times all over again. May the party never end my friend. 

Thank you Jules for teaching me how to love and how to never take myself too seriously. 



No comments:

Post a Comment